Sunday 25 March 2012

Contest Time!

Hey Everyone! Its time for a contest!
So for this contest, I want you all to design a Hogwarts Student! Heres what you do....

  1. Create a Personality and Name
  2. Choose her Race, Eye Color, Hair Color, Ethnicity, Etc.
  3. Choose her House
  4. Choose her Age (Between 11 and 18) 
  5. And when your done go here: "http://www.dolldivine.com/hogwarts-student-maker.php" And design your Student
  6. Then Save your Doll and send it to me! 
  7. Make sure your done and sent by April 6th 
And then I'll post all the entries here and then YOU can vote on your favorites! 

Have fun! 

Hermione Potter

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Congratulations!
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...it's too late. I'll enter anyway...

    ReplyDelete