Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve at 12 Grimmulad Place

Today my parents are having a party for all their wizard friends and I can't wait! All the Weasley's are coming and so is: Hagrid, Oliver and Katie Wood and their kids (who are all obsessed with Quidditch), Luna and her husband Rolf Scamander and their twins Lysander and Lorcan (the two oddest boys in the world), and tons of other I've never even met! At least Uncle George and Aunt Angelina are coming, they make every party fun, with loads of things for Weasley's Wizard Weezes to keep us kids happy while the adults disscuss things like: The Ministry of Magic, Azkaban Prison, The Daily Prophet and the Second Wizarding War (after which Grandma Weasley alway breaks down into tears if anybody mentions my Uncle Fred who died in the War). I not really looking forward to Uncle Percy, Aunt Audrey. Lucy and Molly coming though. Those girls are the most pathetic, boring, uninteresting little pieces of rubbish ever! Even Dad and Mum say they are rather annoying. The last they were here though my brother James and my cousin Fred (II), gave them Canary Creams and it was soooooo funny when they turned into little yellow birds in the middle of dinner! Oh darn I have to go, Aunt Hermione, Uncle Ron, Hugo and Rose have just arrived.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment