Saturday 11 February 2012

My Pygmy Puff: Arnold!

This is a picture of my Mum's Pygmy Puff Arnold, who she gave to me on my eleventh birthday so I could have pet to bring to Hogwarts (Ron got one of Aunt Hermione's Kneazle Crookshanks's kittens whom he named Fergus (don't ask))!


Heres Arnold! Isn't he CUTE!?

And heres Fergus! I LOVE this Kneazle kitten soooo much! (Heres an article about Kneazles http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Kneazle

The other pets in my family include: James' owl Clark, Albus's ferret Gwenog, and Mum and Dad's owl Wally.
Do you have any Muggle or Wizarding pets? If you do leave me a comment! 
P.S. I forgot to mention this but for the story contest please just write one and either Share (if you have Google Docs) or copy and paste into an email. Please addresses the to hermionepotter242@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Would it be okay if I posted it on my blog? My Mom doesn't like it if I email people I don't know. :0)
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Madeline!
      Thats absolutely fine if you post your story on your blog! Just write the link in a comment please!
      Hermione

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I think you follow my blog, but once my story is finished and posted I will link it anyway in a comment.
    ~Madeline
    P.S. My blog(s) are The Doll World, and Katie in the Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I finished it.
    http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete