Monday 27 February 2012

Sorting Hat Quiz!

Hello Everyone!
I found a VERY accurate Sorting Hat Quiz online. I know most of you who view this blog are Muggles and don't have a Magical Hat handy, but this quiz comes pretty close!

http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm 

I took this quiz and was Sorted into.........

 Where the brave at heart dwell!    


This quiz is pretty long (just warning you!) but extremely accurate! 
What House were YOU Sorted into?
Leave me a comment!






6 comments:

  1. I'm in Ravenclaw. Wouldn't it be sorta scary if you got in Syltherin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would be terrifying to be in Slytherin!
      I mean VOLDEMORT was in it!

      Delete
  2. BTW, I did enter into your Story Contest. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you. :o) Well, you know where to find my entry! You may have to scroll down though.
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ravenclaw: 96
    Hufflepuff:86
    Gryfindor:68

    And...
    Slytherin:33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say... I love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. And i just updated

    ReplyDelete