Monday 30 January 2012

Working on a Post....

Hello my wonderful readers and followers, both Muggle and Wizard!
Sorry for the long delay in posting, I'm currently working on a quite long one at the moment though! You would not BELIEVE the amount of homework the Hogwarts professors have given us!:


  • A foot long about the History of the Moon in Magical Workings from Professor Sinstra (the Astronomy professor)
  • A report on the 1687 Goblin Rebellion of Czechoslovakia from Professor Binns (our ghost professor of History of Magic)
  • A 6 inches essay about how to properly create an antidote to Newt Fungus (kind of the Muggle Athletes Foot.) from Professor Slughorn (the Potions Master)
  • We have to keep a Bowtrukle (Wand Tree Guardian) alive for three weeks, from Hagrid, the Care and Keeping of Magical Creatures teacher.
  • We have to practice turning tea cups into daisies, from Professor McGonagall (the Transfiguration professor)
  • We must practice various jinxes that can be used to ward off Gnomes from Professor Munitio (her last name oddly enough means Defense in Latin!) the Defense Against The Dark Arts professor.
  • A stupid dream diary for Divination (Last night I dreamt about eating a popsicle and according to Professor Trelaweny that means that both my legs will be broken by Friday! Fat chance)
  • Continue working on improving this blog for Muggle use for Professor Ogblana's Muggle Studies class.
  • ANNND we've got a foot long essay about the safe use of fire starting spells for Professor Flitwick's Charms lesson tomorrow!!
So as you can see I've been rather busy, but the new post WILL be here by Thursday!!
Thanks for sticking with this blog!
Hermione 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Awesome blog. And just to say: Half-blood, lesser-known daughter of Luna lovegood, and in my second year of training. See you at Hogwarts. But, I have no idea what nargles are. Different that way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! What House are you in? Im a Gryffindor! Who is your favorite teacher? Are you an Animagus too? Hope you see you soon!
      Hermione

      Delete
  2. P.S. Heather, do you know my little brother James? He is in your year in Gryffindor. He's the prankster who is constantly getting into trouble for his pranks with my cousin Fred (II). I do hope you don't fall prey to prank they going to play in the Greenhouses today!
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am:
    Ravenclaw
    Not in the greenhouses. Hallelujah.
    Not slughorn. Look above. I am Lula not Lulu but slughorn hates me so.
    I change into a wolf, my favorite animal, not a werewolf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. Love american girl. Saving up for MAG 55

    ReplyDelete